Right of revocation
(for non-personalized products)
(1) You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
(2) In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Aerofoils GmbH, Karl-Reichel-Straße 27, 95237 Weißdorf, Phone: 09251 4388900, E-Mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract.
(3) In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
(1) If you revoke this contract, Aerofoils GmbH must reimburse you for all payments received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of other shipping costs), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which Aerofoils GmbH receives notification of your revocation of this contract.
(2) For this refund, Aerofoils GmbH will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction (unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will Aerofoils GmbH charge you for this refund).
(3) Aerofoils GmbH may refuse a refund until Aerofoils GmbH has received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods (whichever is earlier).
(4) You must return or hand over the products to Aerofoils GmbH without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you informed Aerofoils GmbH of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you dispatch the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period. You will bear the direct costs of returning the products.
(5) You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling on your part that is not necessary for testing the nature, properties, and functionality of the goods.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
(1) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB) and are acting in your commercial or self-employed capacity when concluding the contract, there is no right of revocation.