"A perfect match!" with Ellie Dimitrova
10 Questions with Ellie Dimitrova, Aerofoil’s first team rider
Hi Ellie, you’re the first team rider for Aerofoils, that’s really exciting! We’re totally pumped to have you on the team and to share this journey together. You’re a well-known professional kitesurfer and such an inspirational adventurer, we’d love to share a bit more about you with all the water sports and foil fanatics out there.
- What’s your background Ellie, where and how did you grow up?
- Is it impertinent to ask you for your age? What have you done since high school? Did you go to university or…?
- How did you get into water sports?
- You’ve got a huge following on the socials and everyone loves your videos of foil kiting in the most beautiful corners of Earth. What is it about foiling that got you so hooked on it?
- You’re the very first team rider for Aerofoils, how did this new partnership start?
- What are your plans with the e-foil?
- And what excites you about this opportunity with Aerofoils?
- What’s the fastest you went with the e-foil? How does it feel?
- How do you compare e-foiling to kite foiling?
- Some people are still quite reluctant to try foiling as the equipment itself can be a bit intimidating. Also, people think it’s really difficult to learn. What recommendations and tips do you have for someone who’s toying with the idea of getting into the sport?
Amazing, thanks so much Ellie, we so much look forward to working with you on some super exciting projects!